Followers

Thursday 30 January 2014

Challenge #17 'Love Is All Around'

Hi & welcome to the start of a new monthly challenge here at Natalie & Amy's.
We had a massive amount of entries last month, I just wanted to take the time to say thank you so much to you all. It was so hard to choose a 'winner' & 'Top 3' this time around!

Anyhoos here we go....our 'One For The Girlies' challenge winner & Top 3

Chosen by randomly our winner is....


Huge congratulations hun, please can you email me with N&A winner in the subject bar & I will arrange for you to receive your £15 voucher & winners badge for your blog.

Now for our Top 3ish...

#20 Nanda

#28 Daniele


#135 Chris


#229 Caroline



Yeah I know a few more than 3, your lucky I managed to get it down to these. I could have quite happily had a Top 100 for last months challenge lol xx
Huge congrats to you all please email me on shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com with 'N&A Top 3' in the subect bar & I will send you your well earned Top 3 badge for your blogs 

Right lets see what fab challenge we have for you this month....

'LOVE IS ALL AROUND'

With Valentines day on its way we thought we would go all mushy on you. For this challenge you can make anything, wedding, anniversary, birthday as long as there is 'at least one heart'


The prize up for grabs this month is a £15 voucher to spend instore..


Lets see what our fab DT have created to inspire you

Emma using


Kim using

Shell using
by C.C. Design stamp Cinder
Tim Holtz distress inks antique linen & vintage photo
Vintage Fence stamp by Kaiser Craft
'Gray Flannel' ink by Memento
Collall All Purpose glue
Collall 3D glue with tools

Awesome creations ladies thank you xxx

You have until 27 February at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the linky below.

Have fun, hugs Shell & the DT xxx




8 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so happy that I won the girly challenge! Thank you very much.
    Congratulations to the top picks.
    Fab DT cards for the new challenge. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thank you so much for having me as one of your Top 3 ish LOL :) There were amazing creations!! I'm honored to be in that group!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing me in the top 3ish, I agree with Susan, an amazing group of creations and an honour to be among them (c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty projects from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another great challenge and stunning DT creations x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous selection of DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so so much for choosing my project as a Top 3-ish :D It means a lot to me! I can't wait to play in your new challenge - looks fun! Great job by the Design Team and Congrats to the other winners as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love is a great theme!!
    Thanks for the challenge and the wonderful inspirations from the DT!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete