Followers

Wednesday 30 January 2013

#6 Something Old & Something New!!


Thank you all for entering with your favourite things last month, there were some amazing creations out there!   
You all definitely got my crafty juices flowing!
Anyhoos onto last months winner

Huge congratulations goes to

# 72 Anda 

Please can you email Amy at natalieandamy@gmail.com to claim your prize!

This months prize is a £15 voucher to spend instore!


To stand a chance of winning this fab prize you need to follow the theme which is

Something Old & Something New

the perfect chance to use some of your new stash that Santa brought you along with some old stuff you have forgotten about. Please make sure you tell us your old & new somethings in your post!

Now for some inspiration from the DT!

using Geisha Emma stamps (these stamps are new for me) I have coloured her with Spectrum noir pens and for the old I have used sentiment from my stash and the papers are from an old Papermania set.




Using 6" scalloped square card blankSpectrum Noirs'Dawn with Kitten'  (new) stamp by Nellie Snellen, 'Summer Breeze'  DP by First Edition, 'Macarena' corner die by Memory Box, 'Magenta Tint' Panpastel, 'Star Dust' Stickles & sentiment (old) from the Humphrey's Corner set 'Birthday Girl'.


Using Captain Hook Kraftin Kimmie stamp which is new to me some dies from Marianne Designs Anchor and Shells I used my old Spectrum Noirs to colour my image


I used Marianne cutting sheet VK9520  Stick pin kit Pink and girly
Fantasy Moon Discovery paint I used the gold pot out of this set to colour over the dream weaver paste


My New Items are Marianne Papers Beautiful ButterfliesBlue RibbonSaturated Canary Ellie's Birthday and my Old is the Magnolia Sentiment and Marianne Butterfly Die.



Now its your turn, I hope the DT have inspired you to join us.
You have until 28th February at 6pm UK time to get your entries in
please leave you link below!

Have fun, hugs Shell & the DT xx







7 comments:

  1. Oh that's me that's me that's me!!!!!!

    Thank you so much, emailing now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke voorbeeld kaarten hebben jullie gemaakt. Ik maak pas 1 jaar kaarten dus dan heb ik eigenlijk niet veel ouds. De mal die plat ligt is 1 van mijn eerste mallen dus die er maar voor gebruikt. De vilt bloemen daar heb ik vandaag de mallen van gekocht.
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab inspiration from the DT. Thanks for a great challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. GreAT challenge and inspiration too. Thanks Janet T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous DT inspiration and a great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your great challenge.. :D thanks for sharing inspiring DT too, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby challenge and such lovely creations from everyone! Smiles.

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx
    http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete